Saturday, February 14, 2009

~ Lonely Valentine, Great Parteh'

~ Parteh on Valentine's ~
---------------------------
.: The Formula of Awesome Parteh'ing :.
> Wht U'll Need:
- Great Music (depending on the age and occasion)
- Great Food
- Great Activities
- Great Movie (Up to you to decide)
- Friends that will help U to clean up at the end (important)
- Have a Great time
- No alcohol (if underage or trying to stay out of trouble)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aite, i noe tht i've not been bloggin lately but hey! I dun even noe tht there's even ppl reading but i juz write em down....

Okay... darn, i've should hav written this a couple of hours ago(juz realized da time)Its valentine's day! Well, as many singles' out there, I hav no date T.T But i asked someone out and she accepted it! but we din go out(cause our parents wouldnt let us)... At least I asked!Well, valentine's day this year is more like a replacement for the day b4 which wuz friday the thirteen, and loads of sh!t happened in mah school with various problems besides being rejected or lonely...

Later tht day... I went 2 mah uncle's BDay(its more like a reunion though)! I had a blast there(although there no loud music and ppl dancin)! It was quite decent actually; Of cause, I ate alot but i worked more... I grilled some prawns(more than 10), I drank alot(no alcohol though),and I helped out at the end(good boy eh)! Of cause i did more than juz tht(lazy).Aite ppl, Im gonna save more fo nxt time! o.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home