Monday, February 2, 2009

Breakin Bones

~ Breakin Bones xD
-------------------------------
Guess what?? Today is a brilliant day! ! 1st, I've juz entered mah 1st breakdancin' class with some of mah homies xD it wuz awesome! although i already noe da moves he thaught, but 1st things 1st.. we did da basic top rock, 6-step, and the baby-freeze plus some stretchin' and some trainin moves like the frog and the turtle... And the best part is when we each hav 2 combine all da moves tht we learned and be commented by the teach one on one... I think i did alrite.. xD




Da nxt thing is, My dad's buyin a new com! Yay! so now i can say goodbye 2 this old buddy of mine which is now filled with unknown viruses tht blocks ppl frm downloadin stuff..Gr... But this com has been entertainin me frm god noes when... Well, tht all i hav 2 say now, I cant w8 ! ! wooHoo! ! ! x3

-cl3ment o.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home